This OnDemand webinar, in association with QSR Media, is on The Future of Loss Prevention. This is a key topic of interest for all retailers across industries at the moment, partly due to the Global Retail Theft Barometer’s recent stats on how retail shrinkage is on the rise due to internal fraud and admin errors.
The webinar will:
- Educate listeners on the problem Australian retailers are facing regarding retail shrinkage (estimated at $4.5 billion annually, with 55% of this being due to internal fraud and admin errors)
- Give tips on what can be done around identifying fraudulent activity, training deficiencies or operational inefficiency – which is currently slow, laborious and time consuming for many retailers.
- Discuss the technology and tools available to retailers
- Share experiences, thought-leadership and real-life stories about this topic in an informal way.
Hear from the experts:
- Justine Charlton, Editor, QSR
- Nicola Steele – Head of Retail & Development, Krispy Kreme Australia Pty Limited
- Brad Culbert, Director, Retail Defender at Bistech
- Dominique Lamb, CEO, National Retail Association
Enter your details below and you will be taken to the webinar!